Pedals need clean isolated power and Fender’s Engine Room® LVL8 Power Supply is capable of the task. Featuring eight ground isolated power outlets, (6) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. Perfect for performance or studio players and can be daisy-chained with our LVL12 for players looking for more tonal variety.
The Engine Room® Power Supply is designed by our in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Also features a 2-color LED indicator for each output, green indicating current consumption. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room® Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- 8 ground isolated outputs – 6 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Width: 9.6” (244mm), Height: 1.65” (42mm), Depth: 3.59” (91.3mm)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included:
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel